Free Financial Aid Advising with GRASP
Join GRASP for Saturdays @ the Library!
Need money for college? Financial Aid advisors will be available, free of charge, to answer financial aid questions and help you complete the FAFSA. IF YOU WANT ANY FEDERAL STUDENT AID, YOU MUST COMPLETE THE FAFSA!
SCHEDULE YOUR HOUR-LONG APPOINTMENT TODAY! Call: (804) 527-7772
Students and/or parents should bring the following items to facilitate the processing of the FAFSA on-line:
• Student’s & a parent’s Social Security Number
• Student’s 2016 W-2 Forms (or 12/31 pay stub) and other records of money earned
• Student’s (& spouse’s) 2016 Federal Income Tax Return, or most recent- IRS Form 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ
• Parent’s 2016 Federal Income Tax Return (if student is dependent for federal aid purposes) or most recent tax return & 12/31 pay stub
• Family’s 2016 untaxed income records - Social Security, Temporary Assistance to Needy Families, or veterans benefits records
• Family’s current bank statements
• Student’s alien registration card (if not a U.S. citizen)
Sponsored by Richmond Public Library and Great Aspirations Scholarship Program, Inc. / grasp4va.org